You’ve heard it forever, right? “Just Think Positive.” But how is it done and how can positivity impact your team to be more effective in delivering your mission-focused objectives? In this 3-tip mini-course, Dr. Paul Jenkins takes you beyond the trite or fluffy motivational mantras to the science behind positivity and, essentially, the proper operation of the equipment of your own mind. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to correctly identify three key processes that are constantly working in your own mind, and have specific strategies to take intentional control over these processes. As you share these processes with your team, you will see increases in productivity, satisfaction, and positive interactions among team members as well as among those you serve.
5% To Change The World
For every $100 students like you spend at GoodCrowd.school, we donate $5 to nonprofits that help to advance our mission of eradicating extreme poverty, improving global health and mitigating climate change by 2045.
- $1 goes to CHOICE Humanitarian to fight extreme poverty in the developing world, using their "Self Developing District Model" for helping villages and entire communities lift themselves out of poverty.
- $1 goes to Rotary International to fund its effort to eradicate polio. That $1 is enough to deliver one life-saving dose to an at-risk child.
- $1 goes to CoolEffect.org to fight climate change. Every dollar not only offsets more than 100 kilos of carbon but also supports projects with other benefits, such as helping families acquire clean cookstoves that improve their health and economic status.
- $2 go to other projects we support, including scholarships for disadvantaged youth.
When you take courses at GoodCrowd.school, you not only learn how to change the world, you actually do!
Dr. Paul Jenkins
About the instructor
With Dr. Paul you get increased engagement, productivity, and happiness. You are about to hear from a professional who knows the science and presents it in an engaging and fun way. Your people get an iron grip on powerful psychological principles that make an immediate difference in their personal, family, and professional lives. It is like having an owner’s manual for your brain – one you can actually read, understand, and apply.
• 24+ Years Experience as a Professional Psychologist
• Speaker, Positivity Expert, Personal Development Coach
• Author of three books
• Past President of the National Speakers Association, Mountain West
• Host of “Live On Purpose Radio” since 2007
• Live On Purpose TV (YouTube channel)
• Multiple Radio and TV Appearances